Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Goals

OMG!  All I’ve wanted to do today is eat!  Luckily I work at a gym and food isn’t that convenient.  Otherwise I would have eaten alllll day!  No lie.  When I got home from work I ate a whole bag of steamer veggies.  It was either that or ice cream.  I think I chose the better choice.
I think I have forgotten to blog about my goals.  My first and foremost goal is to have lost all my baby weight by the time my son turns 1, which is 40 pounds.  So far I’m down 22 of that 40.  That means I have 18 pounds to lose in 3 months.  Before my pregnancy 18 pounds wouldn’t have been too difficult to lose.  Well not that difficult anyway.  But now….since having my son, I swear I have NO metabolism! I mean I can look at a skittle and gain a pound!!  It’s very frustrating.  But I gotta to what I gotta do! My next goal is to lose an additional 30 pounds.  I’m not putting too much of a time restraint on that goal but next summer would be nice.  I try not to focus too much on the scales.  Just for the simple fact that I wouldn’t care if I weighed 300lbs and was a size 8.  My saying is “you can see inches, you can’t see pounds.”  So here’s the big goal!!  I want to run the half marathon in March.  That’s 13.1 miles if anyone is wondering.  Lots of goals!!  But I’m excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment