Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fruit Loops for breakfast!

As the title states, I had Fruit Loops for breakfast.  Yea there were other options but none of them sounded good.  Oatmeal is too warm, the thought of an egg made me wanna gag, and I was too lazy to pull the toaster out to toast some waffles.  So Fruit Loops it was.  I did measure out the correct serving size though of cereal and milk.  Fat free milk might I add.  Does anyone know what 1 cup of Fruit Loops looks like?  It looks like a tease!  After pouring the cereal and milk I sat down to eat.  It took me maybe 2 whole minutes to eat my breakfast!!!  Kinda made me sad.  Needless to say I was starving by 10 am.  I tried all the tricks, chewing gum, sucking on hard candy, and drinking water.  I WAS HUNGRY!  So I broke down and ate a protein bar.  Wasn’t a bad choice I suppose, but still didn’t want to add that to my journal. 
So on to lunch.  I had some errands to run on my lunch break so I grabbed a chicken salad from Dinner’s Ready.  (Which by the way ya’ll has great salads!)  Ate my rabbit food and drank the rest of my required water.  (I know ya’ll are jealous)  And then after work I stayed for my workout.  Woohoo go me!
Dinner was fabulous!  PASTA!  But again, does anyone know what a cup of food looks like?  It’s not much!  I wanted to cuss at that cup of pasta.  But I was a good girl and only had that one small cup. On a good note, I was really satisfied when I was done eating.  Really made me reflect on the amount of food I ate as a kid.  When we had spaghetti, the pasta filled the entire plate, it was covered in sauce, and came with a side of garlic bread!  No wonder I’m fat!!
I’m really starting to see and feel a difference from all my hard work.  Makes me even more motivated.  Let’s see if this motivation last through the weekend…….

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Jamie!! And you are right, a cup of anything is a joke!

    ReplyDelete