Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm a little nervous.....

So my friend and I were talking over the weekend about blogging.  She said she liked to start blogging about her personal training.  I got to thinking (smoke out of the ears and everything) I want to blog about my weightloss journey. Although there are a bazillion blogs on this very topic already, I want to show my members that this can be done raising a family, going to school, and working.  So who are my members???  I work for a weight loss company called Total Solutions.  I work one-on-one with individuals helping them reach their weightloss goals.  I love my members (I hope they love me too).  They are all amazing! But I want to be real.  Losing weight sucks!  It's highly over-rated and it's HARD!  But I am determined.  I'm gonna lose this weight.  Not only for myself, but for my members.  They are an inspiration to me and I owe this to them. 

1 comment:

  1. I think its awesome that you have started a blog ! It is very hard to lose weight and keep it off !!

    ReplyDelete