Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's Been a Minute

It’s been a minute since I’ve had a chance to blog.  School had started back, which is taking up a lot of my free time.  So let me talk about school.  IT’S STRESSFUL!  And my number one down fall is stress eating.  Sometimes I don’t even realize I’m doing it.  Its habit I suppose.  This semester I vow to be more aware of my eating habits.  I’ll let ya know how that goes….
I wanted to share something I did Saturday that helped my keep my fat and calories under control.  I started my day with a pretty decent workout.  Had egg whites (my new favorite) for breakfast, and a cereal bar for a snack.  Here came the challenge.  One of the classes I’m taking this semester meets three Friday’s and Saturday’s for 6 hours each day.  Terrible idea!!!  I was forced to eat out.  Ran by Wal-Mart and close by was Wendy’s.  Don’t get the jr. bacon cheeseburger, don’t get the jr. bacon cheeseburger…..  I chose the small chili and two side salads.  Weird, I know, but ya’ll should try it.  Chili on a salad kinda makes it seem like a taco salad!  Again Mexican food!  Low in calories and fat! 
Later that evening, I was having baby shower for my sister in law.  Cupcakes, candy, chips, torture.  Luckily I had the brilliant idea of ordering a meat and cheese tray.  Ate pretty decent, only a few tortilla chips, a sandwich with lots of veggies, and a cupcake.  Yea I said it….a cupcake!  I did an extra days workout to burn it off tho..
And guess what?  I’m at a new low!  Down 25 lbs!! That means 15 more to go for my first goal and 35 more till my ultimate goal.  I’m feeling more and more motivated

No comments:

Post a Comment