Monday, August 15, 2011

blog instead of eat.....

So first things first..... I LOVE TO EAT!  I enjoy everything about eating.  The way it makes me feel, the taste, everything!  I'm hoping that by sharing with ya'll the up and downs of my weightloss journey, I will somehow find motivation to stick to this.  Kinda sounds like an oxymoron coming out of my mouth being that motivating people is what I do for a living, but I need it just like everyone else.  I'm human!  Far from perfect! 
After a terible, terrible weekend of junk food and no exercise, today was my "startover" day.  Breakfast went as planned, lunch didnt quit goes as planned but I still made a good choice, and dinner was good. Even made a healthy choice for a snack!  So food went well.  I even got my exercise in today, even though my workout partner (who is great!) couldn't be there with me.  Ran/walked for 28 mins and did biking for 10 mins.  I was dripping with sweat!  Felt fantastic! 
Here's my weakness....SNACKING.  I'm not hungry, no cravings, just want to eat.  Why is this??  Why is it I blow a good day worth of healthy eating and an awesome exercise with mindless eating?  It's frustrating.  (I didn't today, hints the title, but this happens to me frequently).  And it's not even that I'm choosing bad snacks, I just know my weight loss would be better if I could just stop!  ugh!  note: my skinny husband is eating a mixing bowl full of fruit loops and whole milk.  Really??  Oh to be skinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment