Tuesday, August 16, 2011

does there always have to be a title?

Cant complain too much about today.  Other than the fact that I wore inappropriate shoes to work the desk in at work, it was all in all a good day.  Had a good workout this morning with my workout buddy (she's the best!)  Although my butt checks are killing me already and its not even been 24 hrs! The things we do to keep our butts where they are suppose to be?!?!  Dang lunges!  Breakfast was yummy.  One whole egg and an egg white.  Cant go wrong with that.  Lunch, again, didn't go as planned but still made a good choice.  Dinner was grilled chicken, steamed carrots and rice.  I love that combo! 

So when does sharing food with your child get easier? Am I just that selfish?  All I was thinking when I was handing Korb my carrot was "Dang kid, I only get 1 cup of those and here I am sharing with you.  And you don't even eat solid food!"  Needless to say, the dogs ended up eating my carrots.  Oh here's another thing about motherhood..... I never knew I could eat so fast!!  Seems like I'm cramming my food in my mouth in the little amount of time he is content.  Am I the only mom that feels that way?  I sure hope not!

No comments:

Post a Comment