Friday, August 19, 2011

Blogging early today...

So this is about the time I sabotage myself.  I’m sitting at home, baby is asleep, chores are done, and no homework that has to be dome anytime soon.  Normally, I’d start by going to the fridge, checking it out, seeing if there is anything I can grab to munch on.  I’d have full intentions to grab some veggies.  And I probably would.  But once the veggies are gone….I’d probably go through the pantry.  Grab a handful of cereal, rice cakes, something.  I’d convince myself that these are “healthy” snacks and it won’t hurt.  And Lord knows I’m not entering in a handful of cereal on my food tracker!  Therefore, I really didn’t eat it right?  Well it’s time to be real with myself and you guys.  How can I expect to lose weight consistently if I’m not true to myself and the program?  So no more!  This is the start to changing that terrible, terrible habit!  I either eat it and track it or don’t eat it at all.  How though?  How am I going to change this habit?  I’m not sure if I have a solution….

No comments:

Post a Comment