Thursday, January 5, 2012

20 More!

The update…. I am now down 42 lbs and 63 inches.  That means I have lost all my baby weight plus 2 more!  I couldn’t be happier with my progress.  Although the holidays have thrown me a little off my game, I’m back on it hard and heavy.  And I am loving every moment of it!!  Well that’s a little drastic but I am starting to really enjoy my workouts.  I’ve started doing an adult cross training class one time a week.  It’s brutal!! But Ben really knows what he is doing and hasn’t killed me yet.  Although he had me doing some exercises that I thought would be the death of me.  I’ve even considered giving him my emergency contacts just in case I do fall out dead.  Which by the way would be a slow painful death!  Only kidding.  I can really start seeing results.  Especially in my clothes.  I can fit into all the pre maternity clothes…some of them I would not go into public wearing but they fit! Thank you Ben!  I wouldn’t be where I am without your help. 
 So from here, I’d like to lose at least another 20.  It is gonna be a hard 20 though.  What is it with the last 20?  I see this all the time….it’s a curse or something.  Well I am determined to beat it.  I’m gonna lose this dang 20 pounds!  Before swimsuit season is my goal!  With that being said…. HERE’S TO 20 POUNDS!  Who’s with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment