Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oreos!

So tonight I went grocery shopping when I was hungry!  Bad, bad, bad idea!  Took everything I had to walk out of that store with a gallon of snickers ice cream and a pizza!  But I didn’t!  Ordered my Subway sandwich and had it eaten by the time I got to the end of Military Road. 
Let me talk about my weekend.  In my last blog I discussed how I never do well traveling, especially with my parents and especially at my grandparents.  Oh and the cookies!  Well….you’ll be happy to know I didn’t gain!  Didn’t lose but didn’t gain.  Huge accomplishment for me.  No I didn’t eat exactly as planned but I did watch my portion and filled out on lettuce.  The trick I used was using a smaller plate and not the dinner plate.  It was a little awkward though.  People stare when you do things differently.  Then it becomes topic of conversation how Jamie is losing weight and doing so well.  I like attention but not when it comes to my weight.  The last thing I want to talk to my relatives about is how much weight I gained and how much I have to lose.  Not that they judge, just not a topic I want to be the center of.  Another thing I did was track EVERYTHING that went in my mouth!  EVERTHING!!  Garlic bread and cheese cake are loaded with fat and calories BTW.  Haha.
My week is going great!  Loving my new exercises and sticking to my “diet” fantastically well!  Thank you Cheri for talking me out of eating those Oreo’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment